Sunday, July 21, 2013

5th Week at OpenMRS

Time flies and we have completed the 5th week at GSoC. During this week I have work on improving the record view of my module. I have finalized the database schema for my module. I have done changes to the views of the module according to the feedback received at the discussion with my primary mentor and the backup mentor. Past week I have refresh my knowledge in JQuery and learn new things to improve my user interface. I have added the record view of the integrity record below. Next week I'm planning to work in providing summaries for records with the time. Managerial level person will be mostly benefited from the summary feature. Mid evaluations coming closer and closer.Need to get ready :D !
Figure 1  :Record View

No comments:

Post a Comment